Paul has been advising people for many years, and making complicated legal matters simple and clear to understand.
His experience includes:
- Drafting Wills and Codicils
- Administering estates, including multi-million pound estates and complex estates, where there are numerous beneficiaries and where there is no Will (when the correct beneficiaries have to be established)
- Preparing Deeds of Variation
- Preparing Powers of Attorney and Deputyship Orders
- Providing elderly client advice
- Assisting clients where family members have lost capacity
What People say about Paul
“I received a sensitive and caring, but extremely professional approach”
“Quick response both within the office and phone/email. Uncomplicated helpful advice given in a relaxed unhurried atmosphere.”
"Excellent and professional advice offered and patience shown. Charming manners which is always a delight in this day and age"
"Thank you for all of your hard work and help with this matter. I have been completely happy with all dealings and appreciate the constant updates and contact".
Background & Memberships
Paul has been at Blythe Liggins since 1990 and qualified as a Chartered Legal Executive in 1992. During that time he has specialised in our Wills and Probate team.
Away from the Office
Paul is married with 4 children and lives locally. He is a regular at Coventry City having seen both the ups and downs. He has participated in several local charity runs such as the Race for Life and Two Castles Run as well as the London Marathon (three times). Paul now organises the Blythe Liggins team which each year enters the Two Castles Run.
Areas of Expertise