Accidents happen but, when somebody else is to blame, it is only fair that you get the compensation you deserve.
The solicitors in our Personal Injury and Medical Negligence Department understand that the trauma of being in an accident or suffering an injury affects not just you, but your loved ones too. They have an excellent track record in damages claims and vast experience of sourcing treatment and assisting with home adaptations, where necessary.
To ensure that the burden on you is as light as possible, they will carefully guide you through the claims process and aim to settle claims wherever possible without the need for you to go to court. Noted for their compassion and kindness, our solicitors go the extra mile for each and every client.
They have experience in handling a wide variety of Personal Injury and Medical Negligence claims, including:
- Product liability
- Medical and Dental negligence
- Representation at Inquests
- Claims against employers for injuries sustained at work
- Road Traffic Accident claims – from minor to catastrophic injuries
- Obstetrics (childbirth) claims
- Claims arising from misdiagnosis and negligent surgery
- Defective cosmetic surgery
Initial advice is free, so it will cost you nothing to find out whether you can make a claim. If we feel that your claim is likely to be successful, we offer a ‘No Win, No Fee’ agreement so that a lack of funds will never prevent you from making a claim.