At Blythe Liggins, our Trusts department will work with you to ensure that you are given the best advice for your needs.
We can advise you how trusts work and what they can achieve in terms of tax planning and protection of family assets for future generations. Be it a lifetime trust or a trust to be created by a Will, your Blythe Liggins expert will be able to fully advise you on the benefits of creating a trust.
Your Trusts expert will provide you with clear advice on:
- Creating a Will trust
- Creating a lifetime trust
- The ongoing running of a trust
- The obligations and role of a trustee
- The rights of a beneficiary under a trust
- Trusts following an individual’s death
- Advising on asset protection
There are various ways of safeguarding different types of assets within a trust and your Blythe Liggins experts are here to help.