Buying and selling property can be one of the most important yet stressful times of your life. At Blythe Liggins, we are able to advise you and your business in all areas of Property Law to get your property transactions moving that bit quicker.
We have considerable experience and expertise of working for and with commercial and residential developers, banks and other funding institutions, together with corporate and private investors.
Our Property Law experts at Blythe Liggins will provide you with clear advice on:
- Commercial property transactions
- Freehold sales and purchases
- Leasehold sales and purchases
- Residential mortgages and private loans
- Shared equity purchases
- Help to Buy
- Right to Buy purchases
- Equity Releases
- Extending your lease and/or buying the freehold of your flat
- Buying the freehold of leasehold houses
- Co-ownership and Declarations of Trust
- Residential tenancies and licences
- Granting and terminating rights of way and other easements
- Acquisition and disposal of businesses with residential property attached
- Property development and Plot sales
- Deeds of Gift and Transfer of Equities
- Property Settlements
- Auction sales and tenders
Find out how Blythe Liggins can support you with your Property Law needs.