The death of a loved one is invariably a very difficult time. We understand the potential family pressures and complexities that may arise when administering an estate. Our expert Probate team, many of whom who have had specialist bereavement training, will manage the process of administration of estates, whether there is a Will in place or not, to make it as easy as possible for you.
We can guide you through your role and obligations as an executor/administrator or your rights as a beneficiary or potential beneficiary of an estate.
If you need advice on the administration of estates and probate, our experts can give quality advice on:
- Locating the most up to date Will (if there is one)
- Administering an estate where there is no Will
- Obtaining Grants of Representation
- The completion of Estate Accounts and the distribution of funds
- Advising on Inheritance Tax liabilities
- Drafting deeds of variation, where necessary
- Advising on contested estates
We can take care of the Estate administration process, to provide peace of mind for you and your loved ones as efficiently as possible.