Lois trained at Blythe Liggins whilst studying the Graduate Diploma in Law followed by the Legal Practice Course at the University of Law, before qualifying as a Solicitor. Lois is a member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) and has almost 10 years’ experience in dealing with a wide range of claims, including the specialist area of medical negligence.
Working with Lois, your claim will be dealt with efficiently and sympathetically and her attention to detail will ensure the best possible outcome for you.
Lois helps her clients with a wide range of claims, to include:
- Misdiagnosis and failure to diagnose in a wide range of specialist areas including Orthopaedics, Oncology, Strokes, Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Failure to obtain adequate consent
- Claims for negligent treatment leading to further injury or death
- Missed fractures on x-rays
- Birthing Injuries
- Claims arising from negligent cosmetic surgery
- Road Traffic Accidents (to include acting for clients who have suffered from catastrophic injuries and brain injuries)
- Product liability claims
- Psychiatric injury
- Accidents at work
- Tripping or slipping claims in public venues
Lois enjoys keeping fit and has taken part in a number of charitable runs, including the Two Castles. She also enjoys travelling and reading.
Get in touch to find out how Lois can help you with your personal injury and medical negligence claims.Call 01926884752 Email email@example.com Download vCard