Donna joined Blythe Liggins in 2000 and has been a partner since 2008. Donna is the head of the Wills and Probate team. Donna has an in-depth level of experience in matters relating to Wills, probate, care funding and court of protection work. She offers practical, sensible advice to her clients when drafting their Wills and prides herself in providing an efficient, cost effective service. Donna has prepared Wills for all manner of clients and brings the same, personal touch to all of them. She advises families who need help and assistance with elderly vulnerable relatives. Working with Donna, you will be provided with empathetic advice and clear guidance to ensure you achieve your objectives.
Donna has been a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) since 2005 and is also a fully accredited member of Solicitors for the Elderly. Donna is a trained Dementia Friend and has undertaken Bereavement training.
Donna can help you with a wide range of issues including:
- Drafting Wills and Codicils
- Advising on inheritance tax planning and safeguarding of assets
- Administering estates
- Preparing Deeds of Variation
- Preparing Powers of Attorney and Deputyship applications
- Advising on the creation and administration of lifetime trusts and those arising on death
- Elderly client advice including contested Statutory Will applications and contested Deputyship and Power of Attorney matters in the Court of Protection
- Assisting clients where family members have lost capacity
- Care funding issues
Donna is married with a young family and lives locally. She is an active member of the community sitting on committees in her local area and helps at local fundraising events. In her spare time she enjoys going to the gym, skiing and horse riding.
Get in touch to find out how Donna can help you.