Adam qualified as a solicitor in 2009 and joined Blythe Liggins in 2013. Adam has been acting for clients who have suffered serious injury for over 10 years.
Working with Adam, you will be provided with empathetic and clear legal advice at what is often a traumatic time. Adam is experienced in supporting clients to rebuild their lives and in getting the very best rehabilitation support available at the same time as maximising the amount of damages awarded.
Adam helps his clients with a wide range of claims, to include:
- Fatal accidents including children’s dependency claims
- Catastrophic injuries including brain injuries, severe spinal injuries and amputations from RTAs, work accidents and product liability
- Claims from negligently performed surgery, errors in diagnosis and failure to treat including: Orthopaedic, Neurosurgery, Cardiology, Urology, Gynaecology, Radiology, Anaesthesiology and Respiratory surgery
- Oncology claims from a failure to diagnose or delay in diagnosis
- Optical negligence
- Claims from negligent cosmetic and reconstructive surgery
- Claims against GPs
- Dental negligence
- All aspects of Inquests
- Serious psychiatric injuries
- Accidents abroad including on cruise ships and aeroplanes as well as accidents at hotels and on excursions.
Adam is married with a young family. When not in the office he enjoys countryside walks and attending live classical concerts or visiting historic castles, houses and gardens. Adam is also a regular supporter of Northampton Saints rugby club.
Get in touch to find out how Adam can help you with personal injury and medical negligence advice.