The Blythe Liggins Charity Law team has a wealth of experience in advising on legal issues relating to charities.
They provide advice to a number of local and national charities and not-for-profit organisations, ensuring compliance with the Charities Act.
You can depend on our specialists to provide you with a range of services and advice on issues including:
- Establishing new charities
- Reforming the structure of existing charities
- Advising trustees of their duties and responsibilities
- Advising charities on governance
- Incorporation of charities
- Amendment to and updating governance documents
Get in touch to find out how the Blythe Liggins’ team can help you help others.