Your business is our business
Blythe Liggins are able to help with all your business requirements for commercial contracts and general commercial and business advice. We can advise in relation to agreements ranging from your terms and conditions to supply agreements and service level agreements.
We are aware that good contracts are a strength for all businesses and we aim to understand your business to create contracts which meet your business' particular needs. Set out below a number of the areas in which we are able to assist your business:-
- General commercial agreements.
- Terms and conditions of business.
- Joint Ventures and partnerships.
- Information technology law and related contracts.
- Internet trading issues.
- Franchise, sales, distribution and agency agreements.
- Software development and licensing.
- Confidentiality, sponsorship, marketing and advertising agreements.