David became head of the Blythe Liggins’ Commercial team in 1995 and is currently Joint Senior Partner. He sits on the firm’s Executive Committee. During his career, David has dealt with a great number of corporate and commercial property matters, many high value and complex transactions and acted for well-known names and brands. Working with David, you can be assured that you will be provided with sound commercial advice that will add value to the objectives you are trying to achieve.
David can help you with a wide range of issues including:
- Commercial property matters (sales, leases, developments and secured lending)
- Company matters (formations, shareholders’ agreements, sales, purchases and financing)
- Commercial matters (partnership, agency, commercial agreements, terms and conditions and joint ventures)
- Estate agency terms and conditions and compliance
- Company share sales, purchases and re-organisations.
Get in touch to find out how David can help you with commercial advice.