Claire qualified as a solicitor at Blythe Liggins in 1998 and became a partner in 2002. She has been the head of the Personal Injury Department for almost 20 years and sits on the firm’s Executive and Marketing Committees. Claire has appeared as an adviser on BBC’s Watchdog and Sky’s Legal TV and given numerous local radio interviews. She also voices the firm’s commercial on Free Radio.
Working with Claire, you can be assured that she will leave no stone unturned in the pursuit of justice for you. You will be treated with understanding, kindness and sensitivity. She is renowned for her attention to detail and analytical mind, giving her an advantage over her competitors.
Claire can help you with a wide range of issues including:
- Negligent treatment in a range of specialisms to include Orthopaedic, Gynaecology, Urology, Obstetrics, Nephrology and Cosmetic Surgery
- Late or missed diagnosis of cancer and other conditions
- Birthing injuries where poor care has led to PTSD, retained placenta, bowel or bladder injuries, stillbirth
- Claims against GPs, NHS Trusts and private consultants
- Missed fractures on x-rays
- Accidents at work
- Catastrophic injuries from road traffic accidents, including paralysis & amputation
- Food poisoning claims
- Product liability claims
- Claims arising from defective beauty treatments
- Representation at Inquests
- Dental negligence claims
Claire lives locally and is married with three children. In her spare time she enjoys holidays with her family, music and running, having taken part in the Stratford 10k, Regency Run and the Two Castles Run (which is sponsored by Blythe Liggins).
Get in touch to find out how Claire can help you with your personal injury and medical negligence claims.Call 01926884751 Email firstname.lastname@example.org Download vCard