Helen has been helping people move home for many years, making the process easy to understand and as quick and as simple to undergo as possible.
Her experience extends to advising people with:
- Buying and selling property whether as a home or an investment (and including both freehold and leasehold)
- Transfers of Equity and transfers as part of matrimonial proceedings
- Shared Ownership Leases
- Lease extensions and leasehold enfranchisement
- Declarations of trust and advising on joint ownership
- Mortgage finance matters
- Advising on Stamp Duty Land Tax issues that may arise
Having advised those who have moved house and having moved herself, Helen also worked in-house for a mortgage lender (dealing with repossession litigation and property sales) so really does have a good understanding as to what is involved and how to approach issues.
What People say about Helen
“Efficient and prompt service.”
“Helen completed every aspect of my task and my queries professionally and on time. It was an enjoyable experience working with her.”
"Helen was superb"
"Current service excellent - many thanks"
"We were so happy with Helen's service, she was amazing from start to finish"
Background & Memberships
Helen joined the firm in 2001 and has specialised in residential property throughout her time here.
Helen enjoys walking, cycling, gardening and travel, and has recently undertaken a garden design course (and she is still developing her skills studying on another course).
Areas of Expertise