Helen joined Blythe Liggins in 2001 and specialises in residential property transactions. She has been helping people move home for many years. Helen previously worked in-house for a mortgage lender, dealing with property sales and has an indepth understanding of all areas of residential property law. Helen’s experience and approach helps to make the process easy to understand and as quick and as simple to undergo as possible.
Helen can help you with a wide range of issues including:
- Residential conveyancing
- Buying and selling property whether as a home or an investment (and including both freehold and leasehold)
- Transfers of Equity and transfers as part of matrimonial proceedings
- Shared Ownership Leases
- Lease extensions and leasehold enfranchisement
- Declarations of trust and advising on joint ownership
- Mortgage finance matters
- Advising on Stamp Duty Land Tax issues that may arise
Helen enjoys walking, cycling, travel, and gardening. She has recently completed a garden design course – and she is still improving her horticultural skills by signing up to study another one!
Get in touch with Helen to find out if she can help you with your residential property queries.Call 01926884725 Email firstname.lastname@example.org Download vCard