Darryl joined Blythe Liggins more than 30 years ago and is a key member of the Dispute Resolution team. Darryl has wide experience acting in the County Court, High Court and Court of Appeal. He has a comprehensive knowledge of the procedural rules of litigation. Like the rest of the team, Darryl has considerable experience representing both Claimants and Defendants at mediation.
Darryl will provide you with steady, sound and practical legal advice that will enable you to resolve your dispute on the best possible terms.
Darryl can help you with a wide range of issues including:
- Contract disputes
- Professional negligence claims
- Breach of duty claims against local authorities and government departments
- Sale of goods claims
- Debt recovery and claims for unpaid fees
- Boundary and party wall disputes
- Landlord and tenant claims
- Contentious insolvency matters
- Estate agency issues
- Breach of warranty claims
Darryl is a keen motor racing fan and has been known to participate (frequently poorly) in the office long alley skittles team. He can also be found out and about canal and country walking throughout the Midlands and beyond.
Get in touch to find out how Darryl can help you.Call 01926884747 Email firstname.lastname@example.org Download vCard