Make the right move with us
Buying and selling property is often one of the most important transactions a person will undertake. The process is forever changing and this is why it is important to seek the proper legal advice from the outset.
The Residential Property Department at Blythe Liggins has a wealth of property experience whether acting for individual clients living in the UK or overseas, investor clients, property developers and we also work closely with our Private Client department's.
It is paramount that our clients will be given independent and practical advice as to the transaction. We aim to provide a bespoke service to our clients utilizing both our long established relationships within the local community and modern technology to ensure that your transaction is completed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
We can provide you with all your conveyancing needs, including:
- Freehold sales and purchases
- Leasehold sales and purchases
- Residential mortgages and private loans
- Home Information Packs
- Relocation conveyancing schemes
- Deeds of gifts and transfers of equity
- Equity Release schemes
- Extending your lease and/or buying the freehold of your flat
- Co-ownership and declarations of trust
- Granting and terminating rights of way and other easements
- Residential tenancies and licences
- Acquisition and disposal of businesses with residential property attached
- Buying and selling at auction
- Shared Ownership Leases
- Home Equity Schemes
- Property development and Plot sales
- Residential leases and licences
Please click here for a copy of our "Guide to Buying a House".