We are looking for an experienced Residential Conveyancing Solicitor, preferably at Senior Associate or Principal Associate level, to join our first-class, thriving conveyancing team. With early partnership prospects and a great working environment, this will be an exceptional move for the right candidate.
- Candidate must be experienced in varied, technical and complex residential property transactions. To include good technical knowledge of SDLT relating to residential transactions; registered and unregistered conveyancing; knowledge of the CQS scheme; familiar with new build, shared ownership and help to buy.
- To join a busy residential conveyancing department and work as a senior member within a team with administrative and secretarial/support staff back up. Able to provide technical support and guidance to support staff and the team generally.
- Caseload of purchase, sales and re-mortgages of freehold and leasehold properties for private individuals together with the set up and management of plot sales for developers.
- Cases managed via case management system
- Independently establish priorities and manage deadlines
- Provide first class service to clients, introducers and agents
- Candidate expected to build strong relationships with local estate agents
- An experienced, qualified solicitor
- Ability to adapt to meet the needs of clients
- Communicate well with clients and support staff – a great team player
- Good numerical skills
- A desire for personal and professional development
- Keen and energetic, ready to play a key role in the growth and success of the conveyancing department and the firm
- A senior appointment with early partnership prospects
If you are interested, please contact Jill Starkey on 01926 831231 or email@example.com.