Tim joined Blythe Liggins in 2003, teaming up with his brother David to act for a wide variety of clients both locally and throughout the country. Tim is part of the firm’s Executive Committee which oversees the management of the firm. Working with Tim, you can be assured you will be provided with the ‘personal touch’, to take the stress out of buying or selling residential property.
Tim can help you with a wide range of issues including:
- Residential sales and purchases of both freehold and leasehold properties
- Leasehold enfranchisement and lease extensions
- Equity release and transfers of equity
- Declarations of trust
- Advising a Housing Association with shared ownership and right to buy properties
- Advising developers on the acquisition of land and the subsequent plot sales once the houses have been built
- Listed building and conservation area issues
- The sale, purchase and letting of small industrial/commercial units
Tim lives in Leamington Spa and is married with three children. Tim is a keen sportsman and runs the Blythe Liggins’ skittles team. He enjoys listening to a variety of music which just about extends to the music played by his sons in two local bands. Tim is a governor of a local primary school, having previously been Chair for a number of years.
Get in touch to find out how Tim can help you with Residential Property advice.Call 01926884711 Email firstname.lastname@example.org Download vCard