Richard became a Partner at Blythe Liggins in 1984 and since 2008 he has been joint Senior Partner. Richard specialises in dispute resolution and has experience in running cases from the County Court to the Court of Appeal. Richard brings a calm, outcome-focused approach to disputes drawing on a wealth of contacts when necessary.
Richard is an accredited mediator and welcomes instructions to mediate both from lawyers and directly from businesses and individuals. Richard is a passionate believer in the benefits of mediation and is always willing to go the extra length to achieve a settlement.
Richard can help you with a wide range of issues including:
- Contentious probate claims
- Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependents) Act claims
- Professional negligence claims (including claims against solicitors, financial advisers, insolvency practitioners and surveyors)
- Contract disputes
- Breach of restrictive covenants
- Estate Agency issues (Richard acts for National Federation of Property Professionals)
- Equine disputes
Richard is an active member of Moreton Morrell Real Tennis Court Club and has served on committees at Leamington Cricket Club and Warwick Boat Club. He is Chairman of two local charities.
Get in touch with Richard to find out if he can help you with your dispute resolution or mediation queries.Call 01926884741 Email email@example.com Download vCard