Philip started his legal career in 1978 and worked with some of the best known firms in the Warwickshire area before joining Blythe Liggins in the summer of 2009.
Philip has wide experience acting in the County and High Court. He has a comprehensive knowledge of the Civil Procedure Rules and prides himself on his detailed analysis and attention to detail.
Philip can help you with a wide range of issues including:
- Contentious probate claims
- Claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependents) Act 1975
- Professional negligence claims (including in relation to solicitors, barristers, accountants, insolvency practitioners and vets)
- Commercial Contract disputes
- Property disputes
- Residential and commercial tenancy disputes
- Intellectual property disputes
- Insolvency claims and disputes
- Equine Law
Philip enjoys the outdoors, wandering in fields and clambering up rocky fellsides and has a keen interest in photography. Philip enjoys a quiet pint and reading biographies of medieval monarchs.
Get in touch with Philip to find out if he can help you.Call 01926884727 Email firstname.lastname@example.org Download vCard