Nick qualified as a solicitor in 1998 and spent over 10 years at another Warwickshire firm before joining Blythe Liggins in 2010. His experience and detailed knowledge of commercial matters gives him a sound understanding of the challenges facing businesses. With a wealth of experience spanning over 20 years, Nick is adept at finding solutions to whatever problems may arise during a commercial or residential transaction to ensure his clients achieve their objectives.
Nick can help you with a wide range of issues including:
- Commercial and residential conveyancing
- Freehold & Leasehold sales and purchases
- The creation of option agreements
- Advising landlords and tenants in connection with their leases
- Business sales and acquisitions for a wide range of businesses
- Providing guidance on issues relating to management of companies and partnerships
- Drafting and advising on a variety of high value commercial contracts
- Sports law advice for governing bodies, clubs, coaches and individuals
Nick lives locally and is married with twins. In his spare time, he has many sporting interests including watching football and rugby. Nick plays golf and has been involved in coaching his son’s cricket and rugby teams.
Get in touch with Nick to find out if he can help you with your business and commercial legal queries.Call 01926884701 Email email@example.com Download vCard