Jaz qualified as a Solicitor in 2003 and joined Blythe Liggins in April 2016. Since qualifying, Jaz has specialised in Wills and the administration of estates, building an in-depth knowledge in these areas. Jaz develops a good rapport with her clients and works with them to achieve their objectives. In her role as a private client solicitor, Jaz has presented a number of seminars on Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney. Jaz is a Dementia Friend and has specialist skills in helping those who have lost capacity. Jaz combines expert knowledge with good organisation and efficiency.
Jaz can help you with a wide range of issues including:
- Advising Executors on the Administration of Estates
- Advising on Inheritance tax planning and the safeguarding of assets
- Preparing Deeds of Variation
- Advising elderly individuals and their families including asset protection
- Preparing Lasting Powers of Attorney and Deputyship applications
- Drafting Wills and Codicils
- Assisting when family members have lost capacity
Jaz lives in Leamington Spa with her husband and young daughter. In her spare time Jaz enjoys anything interior design and art related and is an avid reader of crime fiction.
Get in touch with Jaz to find out if she can help you with your queries about Wills and Probate.Call 01926884764 Email firstname.lastname@example.org Download vCard