Giving you peace of mind that everything is taken care of
Many people put off making a Will but there is no reason why it should be worrying or difficult. Our friendly team will help make the process easy for you and ensure that is expertly handled to try and mitigate inheritance tax and safeguard family assets for future generations.
How we can help
We listen to what each individual client hopes to achieve and help them to achieve their objectives in the most tax efficient and practical way. Members of our team specialise in this area and we have a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners within the department.
- Advising on asset protection
- Advising on Inheritance Tax
- Advising on existing Wills
- Preparing Wills and Codicils
Why you should consider making a Will
- You can choose the right people to act as the executors of your Will to administer your affairs
- You can choose guardians who would care for your children
- You can make specific gifts to your favourite person or charity
- You can mitigate inheritance tax
- You can safeguard against assets being lost on nursing fees or by remarriage of a surviving spouse/partner
- To express your funeral wishes
To protect assets for children who are under 18 and ensure that those assets are managed by the right people for the benefit of the minor beneficiaries
Please call now for an appointment or complete the email enquiry form.