Emma specialises in Private Client matters. Her experience enables her to advise clients on all aspects of wills and probate matters and believes her empathic and understanding approach helps her to achieve the right results for her clients.
Her experience includes:
• Drafting Wills and Codicils
• Administering estates, including multi-million pound estates
• Advising on Inheritance Tax, Capital Gains Tax and exemptions and reliefs
• Dealing with complex probate applications arising from home-made problematic Wills
• Locating missing Executors and Beneficiaries
• Preparing Deeds of Variation
• Preparing & Registering Lasting Powers of Attorney
• Deputyship and Trustee matters
• Elderly client matters
What People say about Emma
“Emma listened and did exactly as I asked.”
"Emma explained everything clearly and was extremely personable"
"Emma was excellent. The process was quick and easy and Emma managed to explain the complex wording on the Will in 'plain' English.
“Not only did she sort out my Will, but she also gave me advice about another problem.”
Background & Memberships
Emma has been specialising in this area for over 14 years and was admitted as a Fellow of the Institute of the Chartered Legal Executives in 2009. She joined Blythe Liggins in 2012. Emma is also a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP).
Emma enjoys keeping fit and has completed a number of charity runs including the Two Castles Run and the Regency Run.
Areas of Expertise