Licensing Law

For any premises requiring a liquor licence, we're here to keep the doors open

The Blythe Liggins' Licensing Department has dealt with numerous applications for new licenses for pubs, restaurants and off-licenses along with transfers, outside bars, extensions, public entertainment licenses, gaming permits and the like. The department also acts for many members' clubs.

When the comprehensive licensing laws came into force in 2005, we dealt with numerous conversions to personal licenses and premises licenses and many variations to take advantage of the new legislation.

We have an unrivalled experience of the workings of the laws throughout the country and can assist on new personal licence applications and applications for new premises licenses for pubs, clubs, restaurants, off licences and late night food establishments, dealing with all aspects of alcohol, food and entertainment.

We can also advise as to temporary events and, if problems arise we can assist in respect of appeals, prosecutions and closure orders.

'Blythe Liggins' knowledge and expertise has been invaluable to Castle Hotels and Taverns for more than 20 years'

Related Services