Your business is our business
At Blythe Liggins we are able to advise you or your business in relation to all areas of property law. We have considerable experience and expertise of working for and with commercial and residential developers, banks and other funding institutions together with corporate and private investors.
The team at Blythe Liggins believes it can deliver cost effective and innovative solutions whether your transaction is a straight forward lease renewal or a complicated site assembly for a major redevelopment. We strongly believe in a partner-led approach which ensures that clients have one point of contact for all their transactions.
Set out below are a number of examples of the types of commercial property work with which we can assist you:
- Acquisitions and disposals of investments and general commercial premises.
- Advice in relation to all general commercial property issues.
- Leases of all types of commercial premises, including industrial, retail and leisure, acting for either landlord or tenant.
- Development for commercial and residential developers.
- Joint ventures.
- Landlord and Tenant.
- Nursing Homes and Sheltered Accommodation.
- Leisure premises including public houses, restaurants and hotels.
- Social and low cost housing developments.