You can put your trust in us
The firm acts for a number of local and national charities and not-for-profit organisations. It has a wealth of experience in advising on legal issues relating to charities including the management and operation of charities to ensure compliance with the Charities Acts.
The legal needs of charities and the not-for-profit sector are, however, not just limited to advice on Charity Law and the department draws upon the expertise of other disciplines within the firm including employment, property, litigation and commercial.
The department provides a wide range of Charity Law services and advice including:
- Establishment of New Charities
- Reform of the structure of existing Charities
- Advising Trustees of their duties and responsibilities
- Advising Charities on Government
- Incorporation of Charities
- Amendment to and updating of Government Documents